We have two news for You.
First, Mapio has been updated to version 2.2.9.
Second, very soon will be available Mapio 2.3 Beta. These are some of the new features: synchronized video playback local and across multiple machines in a network; Customized Keyboard and MIDI control; Snapshots of mapping configuration; Audio files support; Free-form sensor based on lines and bezier curves (for pixel-mapping); Mixer with crossfader; NDI support; Kinect 2 support.
At the moment, will be available Windows version only. There is a desire at all stop supporting macOS platform.Unfortunately, we do not have enough resources to provide proper quality on both platforms. What do you think? Please vote here, it will help us make the right decision.
-removed support for hardware acceleration of DXV codec.
*fixed vertical flipped video files with raw codecs (not compressed).
*fixed multi-segment output for one strip of Pixelpusher.
*fixed auto-pixel-mapping with some skipped pixels when scanning.
*fixed duplication of pixels number in auto-sensors after each loading or refresh state of UI.
*fixed preset's loading of matrix sensors in Pixel-Mapping panel.
*fixed rare QML crash (more accurate sync of threads).
*fixed copy&past elements in a group and added "copy" word for the name of elements
*fixed network video stream did not resume after stopping.
*fixed ALT and SHIFT modifier for the transform tool.
*fixed a white rectangle on a label of the slice when enter name shorter than 3-4 symbols. Added check on the empty name of the slice.
*fixed antialiasing of slices.
*tuned the timing of loops (time between the last and the first frame)
*fixed crash on DX/GL interop feature testing for DXVA codec and AMD GPUs
*fixed GUI playing state in the playlist after loading and in some other cases.
*fixed in performance settings window the default number of decoding threads for the video file. And was set the max value equals to the number of logical cores minus one.
*the window of Multi-Display and Pixel-mapping do not show now after loading a project.
*fixed behavior of tools with hidden slices.
*fixed mouse hover detection of masks contour.
*fixed muted sound on the first start of a clip in some cases.
*fixed muted sound of new network source.
*fixed muted clips starting with sound.
*fixed media files buffering and audio playing sub-system(it fixed sound clicks in some cases) [win]
*fixed aspect ratio in 3d import.
*fixed hang of sending a feedback report in some cases.
*fixed leak of mutex in syphon source [mac os]
*fixed lost FFGL [mac os]
*fixed multi-display window is not topmost window[mac os]
*changed FPS count behavior (side effects - FPS is not displayed if there is no output.)
*updated Qt to 5.6.2
*updated Decklink SDK to 10.7
+ Added the OSC command "jump" for movies.
+ Snapping of an anchor in the tool "Transform" and added a fast selector for an anchor position.
+ Added features to move slice's points by dragging edges.
+ Set the Destination to "None" by key Shift+F5
+ New tuning value in Performance window - preferred number of video decoder threads for each file.
+ New appearance the selected points of slices.
* Fixed the crash related to AMD/ATI on starting for x32 version of Mapio.
* Fixed the quick stumble on playback which sometimes happened after the jump on the timeline.
* Fixed the periodic fast increase of the processor's load which leads to freezing for a few seconds when playing a few clips simultaneously.
* Some improvement for better playback in a low-performance state.
* Fixed the broken edge-blending in some cases.
* Fixed a performance drop of the canvas rendering when displaying the slice's labels and for other cases.
* Fixed scrolling the canvas with CTRL + Arrows keys. Changed some shortcuts in the edit menu.
* Fixed the mouse cursor flashing on the canvas.
* Fixed wrong position of the context menu (and others popup windows) in QML UI window.
* Fixed a possible error in a project that could lead to the loss of pixel-mapping settings after the saving/loading the project.
* Fixed the crash on loading project with lost files when Mapio launching by double-click on the project file.
* Fixed some issues related to macOS (better work on background, no drop performance and freeze)
* Fixed the group's deleting with all levels of inner elements.
* Disable Play/Stop all media in the main menu for FFGL mode.
* Set the Nvidia profile property "Multi-thread optimization" to Off (can solve performance drop for Spout).
* Fixed displaying of GPU info for unsupported cards (Intel, some AMD cards)
* Modified the icon GPU/CPU codec in clip's info.
* Fixed the links in the text of About window. Retina support for the logo in About window.
* Some fixes for memory and resources leaks.
* Fixed the pinch gesture on the touchpad to zoom canvas (macOS).
* Up Qt to 5.6.1 version
* Up FFmpeg to 3.1.3 version
* UI cosmetics.
* And other fixes and improvements.
+ Added ArtNet multi-universe nodes.
+ Added the feature to rescanning ethernet adapters list.
+ Added buttons to change cell size of the sensor matrix.
* Improvement of ArtNet discovery.
* Fixed context menu in pixels matrix editor.
* Fixed the crash after decrease size of the matrix.
* Fixed zoom on macOS in the auto-sensor editor.
* Improvement performance and appearance of pixel-mapping UI.
* PixelMapping ArtNet-DMX: fixed bugs after loading the project in other Ethernet settings.
* Fixed wrong color converting for some YUV color space video files with a non-standard resolution of a frame.
* Fixed rare bug in loading of a preview of a video.
* Fixed rare bug in restoring the audio volume of videos.
* Improvement of stability of auto-starting videos after loading of a project.
* Fixed the crash on the Enter key when slice's name editing (in plug-in mode)
* Fix InstaFeed for new Instagram API and rules (now you can work with your own clientId in sandbox mode only)
* now in the "Once" mode playing a video is paused on the last frame.
* fixed the behavior of pause/unpause when a clip fading.
* MAC: fixed issues related to a sound.
* fixed the single resync a/v after a few second from a begin of playing.
* more accurate timing between the last frame and the first frame in the loop.
* now always starts to play by double-clicking on a clip in a playlist.
* fixed crashes and wrong behavior after saving the project with "SolidColor" in a playlist.
* added "no-cache" option for network sources.
* Windows: some style tuning for HiDPI displays.
* fixed an output disappearing in multi-display (Mac OS X only).
* fixed crash when changing of a width of a sensor matrix.
* fixed rendering of a blending pattern. A blending width in percent now.
* fixed a size of Display window after full-screen in Multi-display mode.
* fixed a mouse interaction with elements when using a non-standard aspect ratio of the canvas.
* fixed moving by keys of mask's points.
* fixed a sensitive point of a vector masks when the aspect ratio of the canvas isn't standard.
* fixed some issues in mouse snapping behavior.
* fixed opening by F8 key of the Media-Manager window when it minimized.
* increased the position shift of the new mask after copy&paste it.
* prevent freezing of Mapio under MacOS >= 10.10
* changed colors in highlight slice mode
* added a default GLSL for Sandbox QML sketch