Changes in version 1.2
|â€śEdge blendingâ€ť - Tip: The Auto input overlapping mode allows you to place input areas edge-to-edge without overlapping. Make sure that blending areas (marked by red rectangles) do not go beyond the working zone; otherwise you will get black bars in the output.|
|â€śDensity of gridâ€ť â€“ This is the editor of vertical or horizontal frequency of nodes in the grid. Tip â€“ Use the CTRL key to enable the drawing mode and to change the value in the current block with the mouse wheel.|
|Curvature of edges by Bezier curves - look at the picture, everything is just simple.|
- Masks â€“ Now it is possible to move the entire mask as a whole, as well as a facet separately. Also you can insert a new vertex by double-clicking a facet. These improvements are related only to polygon masks. Manipulations with ellipse masks remain unchanged.
- Lock areas from accidental changes. hotkey "L".
- Switch between areas quickly using hotkeys "1-9", "0".
- Solo Edit mode lets you disable snapping of nodes and area facets.
- Resize the current area relative to the center by clicking PageUp / PageDown.
- New option to show vertical and horizontal guide lines which divide the working zone to 2 and/or 3 parts.
- Added the snap-in effect to the corners of the working zone and to the guide lines.
- New About dialog in which you can activate the License key, see the version and other information. A separate application called "Mapio Activation" has been removed.
- Switch between areas (select the current area) by double-clicking, earlier it was possible on a single mouse click.
- Now zoom can be less than 100%. Also a new option called "Allow to drag outside" is added to Settings. It allows you to move area nodes outside the working zone.
- Now, the geometry of the input area is described by 4 points, so more configurations are possible, not only rectangular ones. To allow the input of nonrectangular areas, put a tick into the checkbox in the settings for the â€śAllow nonrectangular inputâ€ť item.
- â€śMy documentsâ€ť is set as the initial folder for the "load \ save to" functions.
- New options in Mapio FX - enable \ disable the cursor and "Only output" - to disable automatic switching of display modes (input \ output).
Many bugs have been fixed. Some elements of the interface have been enhanced.
About support of VDMX5 (beta8) â€“ I have fixed bugs in the demo mode on VDMX5beta, but the overall testing is still in progress. I would be glad if you try Mapio on the latest version of VDMX5 and report bugs. So, support of VDMX b8 is now in beta status. I would like to thank the VDMX5 team for support and for implementation of the functionality for Mapio.
New price is 149 Euros (not including VAT for Eurozone)
(2 and more licenses for 125 EUR per unit)
Academic license with a 50% discount is also available, please contact me