- New video engine based on VLC project.
- Capture broadcasting video streams, IPTV and others that VLC support.
- The setting of capture devices available now.
- Capture of screens.
- Added support for Blackmagic Decklink devices on Mac OS X with a naitive settings.
- Added fade-in and fade-out properties for sources.
- Two way mapping of pixels, Auto or Manual.
- Different types of sensors for retrieving and calculating pixel values from video stream.
- Output to ArtNet-DMX devices with non-limited network adapters/universes.
- Output to USB-DMX devices: Enttec (and others FTDI based)/Digital Enlightenment/FX5/Velleman/Sunlite/uDMX/Eurolite.
- Any custom fixtures which contain R,G,B,W,L - pixels in any order.
- Output to PixelPusher devices.
- Dynamic masks with image enhancers like a blur, median filter, temporal filter (also available in FFGL).
- Tracking skeleton with attached video slices and mask for dynamic mapping.
- Project autoload and autostart options.
- Restart the operation system by OSC command.
- Controlling by OSC of playing video and queuing of a playlist(PRO). Also changing by OSC of all picture parameters.
- Some command-line parameters.
- New One-Click choice of the slices and other elements.
- New menu with existing media sources.
- New view/edit mode for a mass of slices (100+)
- Now Mapio editor is not opening by default. Increased speed of plug-in initialization.
- Reworked rendering of overlay with cursor and others elements. This prevents FPS drop at high resolutions.
- New option "Show input"
- New option "Black BG"
- Auto-restore system. Auto-backup the current project file.
- Improved performance of the editor. particularly for projects with 1000+ slices.
- Digital signature for MSI setup file. It's important for Windows 8.1.
Visution Mapio Pro "pixel-mapping" feature (manual mode)
Visution Mapio Pro "pixel-mapping" feature (automation mode)
Visution Mapio Pro "pixel-mapping" feature over DMX (manual mode)