Mapio 2.1.1 is ready
+ Spout support in beta status. It's working fine with one source of Spout. It will be fixed in the next update
+ QML sketches for content generation, with support GLSL and rich user interface and animations
+ As example of QML features added these sketches: RunningText, Outline animation, Wrapper for using GLSL shaders from glsl.heroku.com, and others
+ additional OSC for sources list (opacity, volume, mute)
* sometimes Mapio process hanging after exiting
* problem with drag and drop of video/project files to work zone
* crash after remove slice if is enabled tool MASK/Bitmap
* problem with saving/restoring of Matrix sensor
* vertical flip of bitmap mask sometimes
* a rare crash on reordering of slices
* and others
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Friday, 01 August 2014 11:09
great stuff and much more reliable then 1.6.
but, we were searching for hours for a possibility to change the stack order of the slices???
is it possible in mapio2 pro.
if, then will buy it!