Changes in version 1.6
- IRworkshop is now Visution, IR Mapio is now Visution Mapio, and a new design for the application icon.
- The maximum number of Areas has greatly increased from 64 to 1024 !
- Adjustment grids for blending edges have been added. Pattern selector on the Input settings tab.
- Border setup mode. The Refine edge item in the Settings menu.
- Bypass mode for effects.
- New option to hide an area. On the Output settings tab.
- Mac: Automatic installation of Mapio to /Library/Graphics/FreeFrame Plug-Ins for VDMX5.
- Alpha channel support has been added to the Image Mask effect. Also it has become possible to select Luma or Alpha channel for masking.
- Mouse cursor has changed to display the current mode in the workspace.
- A new menu item denoted as “?” has been added to show all hotkeys. Previous hotkeys can still be viewed by the F1 key.
- White level correction in the Color correction effect has been fixed.
- Initialization of the Solo edit menu item has been fixed.
This new 1.6 version does not over-write the previous version and it can also work simultaneously with the older version. Version 1.6 is displayed as Visution Mapio, and the older version is still displayed as IR Mapio. Note: the older version of IR Mapio can be removed manually; Go to Avenue menu, select Preferences, then Video tab and under FFGL Plugin Directories, remove appropriate version.
VDMX5 & Visution Mapio
Because of the peculiarities of VDMX work with FFGL effects (“Instance key” does not change), it’s impossible to add the second instance of the effect. To bypass this problem (we hope it is temporary), you must manually change the “Instance key” to the original value for each added instance of Visution Mapio. About "Instance key" to read FAQ.