+ Spout support in beta status. It's working fine with one source of Spout. It will be fixed in the next update
+ QML sketches for content generation, with support GLSL and rich user interface and animations
+ As example of QML features added these sketches: RunningText, Outline animation, Wrapper for using GLSL shaders from glsl.heroku.com, and others
+ additional OSC for sources list (opacity, volume, mute)
* sometimes Mapio process hanging after exiting
* problem with drag and drop of video/project files to work zone
* crash after remove slice if is enabled tool MASK/Bitmap
* problem with saving/restoring of Matrix sensor
* vertical flip of bitmap mask sometimes
* a rare crash on reordering of slices
* and others
Mapio 2.1 update and final PRO version release
Written on Wednesday, 30 April 2014 10:40
Today is the long-awaited release of the final version of Mapio PRO and a big update to version 2.1.
Release date moved forward four months but it was worth it. It gave me time to make a really great update.
Has been improved and redesigned almost everything. Not speaking about new functionality, everything was done to improve the stability and performance of existing functions.
Further a list of what has been done in this update: