Our main product Visution Mapio has already earned recognition from international performers and VJs. Visution Mapio will help you move one step up in the digital art, mapping scene.
MAPIO 2 key features
- Two application modes – can be used as FFGL plug-in or Standalone application
- Syphon/Spout support as client and server (for a standalone only)
- Each slice in Standalone mode supports image, video file (based on FFmpeg) or Sypthon/Spout as a source
- Solid color or gradient as a source of a slice.
- Capture broadcasting video streams, IPTV.
Capture of screens.
Blackmagic Decklink devices with a naitive settings.
- QML sketches for content generation, that allow to create a custom application with a rich user interface with animation, multi-touch and GPU shaders.
- Importing of 3D file format (Collada *.dae and FBX) support (please see below About 3D import)
- Export to SVG or PNG of selected slices and masks
- Binding several FFGL plug-in to a single MAPIO2 editor/project
- Significantly improved editing features for slices - group transformations, resize and rotation for slices and masks
- Editable vectors and bitmap images masks can be set up for each Input or Output map
- Tools for splitting Masks and Slices
- Advanced warping tool
- Edge Blending tool
- Bezier Tool for slices and masks
- For each separate slice define opacity, brightness, contrast, color saturation, gamma, separate RGB gamma, black & white levels and transparency.
- Option for automatic perspective correction for slices
- Different slices shapes: quad, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, ellipse (based on the input mask)
- Detailed accuracy with unlimited zooming of the workspace
- The overlay layer with mouse cursor, edges and slices vertices in map output (also in FFGL mode)
- OSC control
- Copy & Paste of the selected slices or masks
- Unlimited undo operations
- GPU acceleration, use all the power of your computer
- Autosave the project and recovering after crash
- And many more features.
MAPIO 2 PRO additional features
Media manager, playlists
Kinect 1 support
- Dynamic masks with image enhancers like a blur, median filter, temporal filter (also available in FFGL).
- Tracking skeleton with attached video slices and mask for dynamic mapping.
LED Pixel mapping
- Two way mapping of pixels, Auto or Manual.
- Different types of sensors for retrieving and calculating pixel values from video stream.
- Output to ArtNet-DMX devices with non-limited network adapters/universes.
- Output to USB-DMX devices: Enttec (and others FTDI based)/Digital Enlightenment/FX5/Velleman/Sunlite/uDMX/Eurolite.
- Output to serial port devices like Arduino and other RS232/FTDI devices.
- Any custom fixtures which contain R,G,B,W,L - pixels in any order.
- Supports PixelPusher devices natively.
Ethernet distributed plaiyng / remote control (will be available in version 2.3)
Video review (Lite version)
Visution Mapio warping feature. HOWTO.
Visution Mapio Pro "pixel-mapping" feature (manual mode)
Visution Mapio Pro "pixel-mapping" feature (automation mode)
Visution Mapio Pro "pixel-mapping" feature over DMX (manual mode)
Can be free downloaded HERE.
MAPIO 2 Lite price is 150 euro, Pro is 300 euro (excl. VAT). Each license allows two installations, but only one of them could be used as production. About the upgrade options, see purchase page.
* Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 (32/64bit), MacOS X 10.8.x - 10.11.x
* Graphics card supporting OpenGL version 3.1 and later. This is NVidia GeForce 8xxx and better and a desktop ATI Radeon HD 2xxx, HD 3xxx, HD 4xxx, HD 5xxx and later, Mobility Radeon HD 43хх and later, Intel HD Graphics 3000 and later.
* To works FFGL plugins - All the requirements needed to run Resolume Avenue 3.3.0 or later for Windows or MAC OS 10.8.x - 10.11.x
For really interesting results requires powerful graphics card. Recommended graphics card NVidia GeForce 8400M GT and better, 9400M G and better. And a similar performance from ATI. For best results we recommend a video card with memory bus width at least 128 bits and 512MB or more video memory.
Please note, MAPIO 2 FFGL mode is not compatible with MAPIO 1 FFGL. There is a problem in their simultaneous work in Resolume (and other FFGL hosts). To disable the loading of MAPIO 1 you can rename the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Visution\Mapio\" or “/Applications/Mapio”. If you would like to switch back to MAPIO 1, it is enough to remove MAPIO 2 folder and change MAPIO 1 folder to the original state.
The first requirement to import DAE/FBX files is to have at least one camera in the scene. The second requirement - exporting Collada/FBX must be made as triangles. The model should be low-polygonal, as each triangle is imported into slice (we recommend no more than 100-200 triangles in a visible scene). For Input and Output maps, you can specify different cameras. For Input map you can use texture mapping coordinates (UV Map) and at the same time attach this texture as the source for a slice.
- Initial state Initial state
- Slices types and slice's selector Slices types and slice's selector
- Slices types Slices types
- Syphon and video sources, video control UI Syphon and video sources, video control UI
- Transform of selection Transform of selection
- Bezier tool Bezier tool
- Bezier tool for masks Bezier tool for masks
- Split tool Split tool
- Warp tool Warp tool
- Edit menu Edit menu
- Sources menu Sources menu
- View menu View menu
- Export to PNG or SVG Export to PNG or SVG
- Collada import - page1 Collada import - page1
- Collada import - page2 Collada import - page2